2. Teaching experience with K3 students (ESL or EFL learners)
3. Creative and resourceful according to the student’s need
4. Passionate and energetic
5. Flexible with time required by the program
TESOL/TEFL/CELTA Certification is an edge
1) Deliver online lessons to students of particular grade level
2) Evaluate and grade students’ class work and participation
3) Provide effective feedback to guide student earning and success
4) Remain aware of class procedures and use of instructional materials
5) Attend discipline specific and administrative meetings as scheduled
Teaching Materials: will be provided.
Working Hours: (Beijing Time)
8:00 AM – 12: 00 NN (Saturday and Sunday ONLY)
MINIMUM OF 8 HOURS PER WEEKEND
• Set up: With a group of students (10 – 20); ages 8 to 16 years old
• Payout: Monthly; every 10th of the month thru Bank Transfer or Paypal
#1 KPI – Overall Performance
Once a teacher got 85% score out of 100, he is entitled to KPI incentive which is 5% of his monthly salary.
#2 Basic Rate Increment
Once a teacher reached 500 teaching hours, hourly rate will increase by $1.