Guiyang – Guizhou province – The Pearl that Creator gives to our Earth
Guiyang, the capital of Guizhou Province, is located in the southwest of China. The Province of Guizhou is famous for its ethnic minority groups.
Fairly undiscovered by visitors, Guizhou has kept much of its charm and its minority groups have maintained their ancient traditions fairly untouched. Guiyang is the transportation hub of Guizhou Province and is normally the first step of any visit to Guizhou.
About the position!
- Student age: 3 – 14 years old
- 35 working hours/week, no more than 24 classes/week
- 5 working days, 2 consecutive days off
- Class size: 7 – 10 students/class with teaching assistant
About the job offer!
- Salary: 18,000 – 20,000 RMB after tax
- Apartment provided (or 2,000 RMB for housing allowance)
- Airfare reimbursement: 5,000 RMB
- Health insurance provided
- Legal work visa provided
- Holidays paid
- 5 days annual leave and 5 days sick leave paid
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV, a copy of BA degree and a headshot photo to our HR person: email@example.com or contact via wechat: alicehopeinvn