Recruiting for 2018 – Teach English in China
We’re currently hiring new English teachers to start in China in 2018. No previous experience needed, and you don’t need to speak Chinese!
If you’re looking for an exciting job for the new year, then teaching English could be for you. So long as you can speak English, with a little extra training you can teach it.
- $1,300 – $2,200 per month
- Up to $700 grant towards for your flights*
- 5-day training course in China
- Full visa application support
- Full or partial housing bursary (depending on location)
- 12-month contract
*Paid as a contract completion bonus.
- 20+ years old
- Accredited TEFL certificate
- Bachelor’s degree
- Native speaker (UK/US/IRE/CAN/AUS/NZ/SA passport)
Teachers with previous experience welcome but we also have positions suitable for new teachers.
For details and applications please check the link below or contact for more information: https://www.letstefl.com/esl-job-placements/china-job-placement/