Working as PHYSIC TEACHER at International school in Kuala Lumpur – Dynamic working environment and 8 – 12K Ringgit take home every month
Kuala Lumpur is the capital city of Malaysia, boasting gleaming skyscrapers, colonial architecture, charming locals, and a myriad of natural attractions. KL is widely recognised for numerous landmarks, including Petronas Twin Towers (the world’s tallest twin skyscrapers), Petaling Street flea market, and Batu Caves, which is over 400 million years old.
As a physic teacher, what are your responsibilities?
1) Evaluate and grade students’ class work, laboratory work, assignments, and papers.
2) Prepare and deliver lectures to undergraduate and/or graduate students on topics such as quantum mechanics, particle physics, and optics.
3) Compile, administer, and grade examinations, or assign this work to others.
4) Maintain student attendance records, grades, and other required records.
5) Supervise students’ laboratory work.
6) Prepare course materials such as syllabi, homework assignments, and handouts.
7) Maintain regularly scheduled office hours in order to advise and assist students.
8) Supervise undergraduate and/or graduate teaching, internship, and research work.
Are you a good fit with our school?
Native teacher from UK, US, Canada, Australia and Ireland
Hold BA in Physics, science or related fields
Have two year Physics teaching experience, especially experience with IGCSE curriculum
Capable of starting working in Sep 1st 2018
How about the job offer?
Salary: 8,000 – 12,000 ringgit
Health insurance provided
Small class size: maximum of 24 students/class
Relaxing working hours: from Mon – Fri, 7:45 am to 3:30 pm
Two days off on Saturday and Sunday
International working environment
How to apply?
If you are interested, don’t hesitate to send your CV, photo of your BA degree and profile photo to the email address: email@example.com