We are currently looking for ESL teachers for our young students who range from 3-12 years old. We are looking for teachers that are energetic, and can provide engaging classes, and who are motivated and excited to work with a promising company that is growing at a fast pace in China.
What we offer:
· 1 on 4 online full immersion English language and content classes
· A curriculum based on the Common Core State Standards whose content we have already prepared
· 25 minute highly engaging lessons (hourly pay 20-27 USD per hour)
Contract term: 6-Months
Start date: Immediately
· Minimum 7.5 hours per week commitment. The 7.5 hours per week will be during the Beijing peak hours of study.
· Peak hours are Monday to Sunday 6-10pm, and Saturday to Sunday 9-11am in Beijing time.
· Teachers are not required to work full shifts, just to ensure the availability of 7.5 hours during the peak times.
· Be fluent in the English Language
· Have a TEFL/ESL certificate or willing to take it while teaching
· Past exposure to the American or Canadian K12 education system is a bonus
· Minimum 1 year of teaching experience
· Bachelor’s degree in any field or above
· Tech Requirements: Desktop or Laptop with fast internet connection and audio/video capability
If you are interested in this teaching position, please send your CV to my email: gracie@teachfuture